One of our favorite things about the Tour is that it’s the one time of year when everyone is talking about bikes. Even the neighbor who waters his grass with a hand sprayer for two hours every night. But it can also mean logging a little more couch time than usual to take in all the stages. So we’re running a tour of our own this year to encourage all of us to celebrate these three weeks on two wheels.
The Tour de Oui is inspired by the Tour’s 21 stages. Part challenge and part inspiration, it’s designed to help you discover somewhere new to ride and find that little extra motivation to saddle up. It doesn’t matter how you choose to go – hit the pavement, gravel or local trails, to unlock rewards to keep you going. Can you ride as many days as the pros this year?
Here’s how it works
- Download the Ride Spot app and swipe up on the Challenges tab on the home screen
Download from the Apple App Store
Download from the Google Play Store
- Search for Tour de Oui by PEARL iZUMi and tap “Join Challenge” or go directly to the challenge page
- After you join, every day you record a ride in Ride Spot between June 26th and July 18th, you’ll contribute to your challenge goal
- At the end of the challenge on Sunday, July 18th, you’ll receive an email with a link to unlock your discount code
- Keep an eye on PEARL iZUMi social channels for inspiration to keep pedaling and share content from your rides with #TourdeOui
The more you ride helps you earn better rewards and improve your jersey badge.